As Office of the Corporate Chief Information Officer, the division leads and implements a consistent approach to decision-making and governance of information technology for the entire government.
Current cross-government technology initiatives include the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Service Coordination Initiative, the GoA Domain and the Citizens Services Initiative. The division also focuses on ICT Strategic Direction, the development of GoA Information Technology applications and architecture standards.
The division consists of six areas:
- Corporate Architecture and Planning
- Corporate Information Security Office
- Strategic Enterprise Projects
- ICT Service Delivery and Support
- Office of the Corporate Chief Information Officer
- Enterprise Technology Infrastructure Services