Forms - Landlords and Tenants

Service Alberta does not provide residential tenancy forms. However, there are landlord and tenant advisory boards and apartment associations in Alberta that provide standardized applications, inspection reports, agreements, and notice forms for a fee. Contact the organizations below to find out what resources are available in your city and the cost of their services.


Calgary Residential Rental Association (external site)

Phone: 403-265-6055

Forms, notices, publications (external site)


Alberta Residential Landlord Association (external site)

Phone: 780-413-9773

Edmonton Landlord and Tenant Advisory Board (external site)

Phone: 780-496-5959

Fort McMurray

Fort McMurray Landlord and Tenant Advisory Board (external site)

Phone: 780-743-5000

Red Deer

Women's Outreach - Services - Landlord and Tenant Information    (external site)  Only sells forms.

Phone:  403-347-2480 or toll free 1-866-347-2480