Change birth, marriage or death records


See if you're eligible to change a record.

As a general rule, if you’re eligible to order the certificate, you’re eligible to correct the record.

Some restrictions apply. Contact Vital Statistics for more information.

Contact this service


310-0000, then
780-427-7013 (toll-free in Alberta)

8:15 am - 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)

Related services

Eligibility for birth documents

Eligibility for marriage documents

Eligibility for death documents

Eligibility for stillbirth documents